Prior to becoming Partner at BRE Law, Drew served as in-house counsel for Hospital Sisters Health System at St. Mary’s Hospital, Decatur and St. John’s Hospital, Springfield. As an attorney with Bolen, Robinson, and Ellis, LLP, she has represented long term care facilities as well as doctors and nurses in contract matters, licensure matters, and regulatory matters. She has also helped many families grow through her adoption and guardianship practices.
Drew serves on the Sixth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee and the Foundation Board of Directors for St. Mary’s Hospital in Decatur. She is the past-President of the Decatur Bar Association. In 2018, she received the Russel D. Hoebert Pro Bono Award from the Decatur Bar Association. In 2013, she was named one of the Business Journal’s 20 People Under 40 who make a difference in Central Illinois.
Drew lives in Forsyth with her husband, Rob, daughters, Elizabeth and Audrey, and two family dogs.
Board Affiliations and Awards
- Board Member, St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation
- Committee Member, Sixth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee;
- Past President, Decatur Bar Association
- Past President, Executive Board, Children’s Museum of Illinois
- Former Board Member, Decatur-Macon County Animal Shelter Foundation
- Recipient, 20 People Under 40 Who Make A Difference in Central Illinois, Business Journal 2013
- Member, P.E.O. Sisterhood.