Prior to becoming Partner at BRELaw, Drew served as in-house counsel for Hospital Sisters Health System at St. Mary’s Hospital, Decatur and St. John’s Hospital, Springfield. As an attorney with Bolen, Robinson, and Ellis, LLP, she has represented long term care facilities as well as doctors and nurses in contract matters, licensure matters, and regulatory matters.
Drew serves on the Foundation Board of Directors for St. Mary’s Hospital in Decatur. She is the President of the Decatur Bar Association. In 2018, she received the Russel D. Hoerbert Pro Bono Award from the Decatur Bar Association. In 2013, she was named one of the Business Journal’s 20 People Under 40 who make a difference in Central Illinois.
Drew was raised in a long-term care family – her parents owned ICF/DD facilities. Having grown up visiting nursing homes and serving residents, she has a unique understanding of the challenges and rewards of long-term care. She lives in Forsyth, Illinois with her husband, 1-year old daughter, Elizabeth, and their two dogs.
Board Affiliations and Awards
- Past President, Executive Board, Children’s Museum of Illinois
- President Elect, Decatur Bar Association
- Board Member, Decatur-Macon County Animal Shelter Foundation
- Recipient, 20 People Under 40 Who Make A Difference in Central Illinois, Business Journal 2013
- Member, P.E.O. Sisterhood