Born: Decatur, Illinois, May 15, 1940.
- University of Illinois, College of Law (J.D., 1971)
- University of Idaho (B.A. 1962)
- Illinois (1971)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Moultrie County Bar Association (President 1974-1975)
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association (former member)
- Former city attorney for Sullivan, Illinois.
- Village attorney for Lovington, Illinois since 1974.
- First Community Bank of Moultrie County.
- Local Townships.