Illinois Class Action Lawyers.
Large corporations prefer to fight consumers one at a time – a class action lawsuit levels the playing field and provides individuals with leverage against corporations that financially and physically harm consumers.
While working with other leading class action firms in various parts of the country, the attorneys at BRE Law have a successful track record of holding corporations accountable when they harm a group of consumers. The attorneys at BRE Law have served on the leadership committee of a variety of class action cases, including locally focused cases with small groups of class members, as well as large nation-wide cases with millions of class members.
BRE Law’s class action lawyers are actively investigating and prosecuting class actions in state and federal court arising for a variety of illegal conduct and consumer fraud including banking cases involving servicing abuses and violations, financial schemes and frauds, construction and building product defects, deceptive advertising and consumer fraud violations, illegal fee, kickback and backdating schemes, defective firearms, dangerous drugs, automotive defects, unfair competition and antitrust. If you believe that you have been the victim of a scheme or fraud, please contact us to schedule a free consultation.
ONGOING CLASS ACTION CASES
- In re Syngenta MIR162 Corn Litigation, Civil Case No. 14-md-2591-JWL-JPO (D. Kan.). On behalf of thousands of American farmers and corn producers, BRE Law Partner Chris Ellis was recently appointed to the leadership committee of a nationwide class action against a large, international company. Please visit the Syngenta Corn Class Action website for more information about one of the largest and most complex cases in the country.
CLASS ACTION RESULTS
BRE Law has served as Lead or Liaison counsel in the following cases:
- Lead counsel Jon Robinson and Shane Mendenhall recently received preliminary approval for a proposed settlement in a class action brought on behalf of three classes of persons and entities who sustained damages as a result of Defendants’ conduct in operating various oil projects in Clark County, Illinois.
- $17,500,000 national settlement in a consumer fraud case.
- Building products case involving defective shingles with a national settlement value of over $36,000,000.
- National settlement of a banking consumer fraud case valued between $7,500,000 and $44,000,000.
- National settlement of a banking case involving the failure of a large national bank to comply with the home affordable mortgage program.
- Multiple consumer fraud class action settlements.
Our Class Action News and Blog.
Paraquat is a herbicide frequently used by farmers. Recent studies have established a link between exposure to Paraquat and Parkinson’s Disease.
Dicamba is a very powerful herbicide which may cause damage as a result of “drift.” If you have farm ground that may have been damaged by Dicamba, you may be able to make a claim.
If you served in the United States military between 2003 and 2015, and have been diagnosed with tinnitus or hearing loss (whether partial or total), you may be entitled to financial compensation.
Managing Partners Jon Robinson and Chris Ellis are pleased to announce a landmark class action settlement with Remington firearms concerning allegedly defective triggers in some of Remington’s most iconic firearms.
We are pleased to announce that a settlement has been reached in the case of In re IKO Roofing Shingles Products Liability Litigation, Case No. 2:09-md-2104-JES, MDL No. 2104. The plaintiffs in this case were represented by multiple law firms, including Bolen Robinson & Ellis.