Experienced. Effective. Client Focused. Results Driven.
Bolen, Robinson, and Ellis, LLP represents clients throughout the state of Illinois to provide excellent legal services to the healthcare industry, with an emphasis in long term care. We will advise you on best practices to avoid adverse findings during the survey process, and, if necessary, defend your appeal rights arising out of state and federal regulatory actions. We have experience with settlement negotiations with state and federal governments. We are experienced, skilled trial lawyers regarding issues with the Illinois Department of Public Health, Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation, Centers for Medicare Services, and state and federal courts. We also bring expertise in the areas of guardianships, wills and estates, and powers of attorney.
Drew and Sha have years of experience advising healthcare clients. This experience enables us to provide legal expertise to a variety of healthcare providers in the continuum of care.
Our Focused Practice Areas Include:
- Long Term Care
- Post-Acute Care
- Assisted Living
- Home Care
- Hospital and Professional Health Care Providers
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance
- Administrative Appeal of Survey Findings
- Complainant Issues
- Risk Management
- Employment and EEOC Matters
- Federal and State Investigations and Enforcement
- Professional Health Care Practice Groups
- Stark and Anti-Kickback
- False Claims Act Investigations and Trials
- Involuntary Discharge
- Guardianships, Healthcare Power of Attorney, Power of Attorney, Do Not Resuscitate
- HIPAA and Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Administrator Licensure Issues with Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
- Physician Licensure Issues with Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
- Nursing Licensure Issues with Illinois Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
We’re in this together . . . your team and ours.
Helping good people do good things.
We understand how hard you work to provide excellent care to your residents/patients. We’re here to advocate for you and your staff.