Central Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers.
Suffering a personal injury can be an extremely traumatic experience, pursuing a claim against those responsible should not be.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at BRE Law have a successful track record of representing clients who have suffered a personal injury as a result of another person or entity’s negligence. Our team has represented hundreds of injured clients in a number of areas, such as car accidents, boating accidents, traumatic brain injuries, defective medical devices, defective products, wrongful death, nursing home abuse, and slip and fall accidents.
BRE Law is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured people throughout Central Illinois. If you are seeking an attorney that will bring vigorous advocacy and personalized attention to your injury case, please contact our experienced personal injury lawyers to schedule a free consultation.
Types of cases our personal injury attorneys handle.
- Car Accidents →
- Wrongful Death →
- Workers’ Compensation – Accidents at Work →
- Trucking Accidents →
- Motorcycle Accidents →
- ATV and Four Wheeler Accidents →
- Boating Accidents →
- Construction Accidents →
- Dangerous Drugs & Devices →
- Nursing Home Abuse →
- Premises Liability →
- Product Liability →
- Dog Bites →
- Bus Accidents→
A few of the results by our personal injury lawyers.
- $150,000 in a slip and fall at a local bar.
- $2,700,000 recovery on behalf of workers injured in a boiler explosion.
- $1,400,000 recovery against a reckless boat operator and a liquor store that sold alcohol to the boat operator.
- $575,000 wrongful death settlement involving a trench collapse.
- $300,000 no-contact motorcycle settlement where our client was forced to lay down his bike to avoid a collision.
- $550,000 recovered on behalf of a client forced to avoid a negligent driver who had pulled out in front of his family.
- $100,000 policy limits in a motorcycle death settlement.
- $250,000 settlement against a transportation company on behalf of a legally disabled adult.
- $2,000,000 recovery regarding a helicopter crash in Indiana.
- $300,000 recovered on behalf of a Decatur client injured in an automobile accident in Kansas.
- $2,500,000 recovery in a wrongful death settlement.
- Settlement of multiple complex umbrella insurance claims and uninsured insurance claims for $700,000.
- $250,000 trucking accident settlement in Southern Illinois.
- $300,000 recovered in a nursing home wrongful death settlement for a client’s 93-year-old mother.
- $235,000 complex underinsured auto settlement.
- $140,000 recovery on behalf of a client injured in a motorcycle crash related to the dangerous slant of an Indiana roadway.
- Pelvic mesh product liability settlements of $75,000 and $150,000.
- $250,000 settlement of complex under insured motorist claim.
- Wrongful death settlement where client crossed in an unmarked intersection of $99,000.
- $199,000 recovery in a death case involving an allegedly defective pain patch.
- Recovered $300,000 on behalf of a family who tragically lost their young daughter in an automobile accident.
BRE Law Personal Injury News and Blog
The BRE Law team recently enjoyed a wonderful afternoon on Lake Decatur. This trip reminded us of water safety, and inspired this post about water safety tips. If you enjoy getting out on the water like we do, these 5 water safety tips may help you or your loved one avoid an injury.
Handling a personal injury claim on your own can be stressful. Our experienced personal injury lawyers are here to help, and can help guide you to a successful resolution of your personal injury claim.
Motor vehicle accidents are scary. If you are involved in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, this general advice include steps that you can take to help protect yourself.