Illinois Wrongful Death Lawyers.
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things a person can endure – it’s worse when lives are tragically altered because a loved one perishes due to negligence or carelessness by someone else. If you have lost a loved one due to negligence or carelessness by an individual or business, you may be entitled to bring a wrongful death lawsuit. The experienced personal injury lawyers at Bolen Robinson & Ellis understand how traumatic a wrongful death can be for surviving family members, and our attorneys are committed to ensuring that those family members obtain the results they deserve.
About wrongful death lawsuits.
Wrongful death cases permit family members to seek compensation from the negligent party for damages sustained because of their loss. Surviving family members may typically bring a lawsuit for:
- Loss of companionship.
- Loss of services.
- Loss of future income.
- Medical expenses.
- Pain and suffering.
- Past lost wages.
- Physical disability.
- Property damage.
A wrongful death can occur in a broad range of settings. Typically, wrongful deaths occur due to:
- Medical malpractice.
- Automobile accidents, including car wrecks, trucking accidents, or motorcycle crashes.
- Negligence by a business or entity, such as a nursing home.
- Work-related causes.
Contact our wrongful death lawyers for a free consultation.
While recovery of damages will never adequately compensate a person for the loss of a loved one, Bolen Robinson & Ellis is committed to ensuring that family members of those whom tragically pass away due to negligence or carelessness obtains the results that they deserve. If you have a loved one or family member that has perished as a result of negligence or carelessness, please contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our compassionate and experienced wrongful death lawyers.
A few notable results by our wrongful death lawyers.
- Over $2,000,000 after a jailed inmate perished.
- $575,000 settlement after a trench collapse.
- $100,000 motorcycle death settlement.
- $300,000 recovered on behalf of a family that tragically lost their young daughter.
- $99,000 recovered after an individual crossed an unmarked intersection in the dark.
- $300,000 recovered for a client’s 93-year-old mother that died in a nursing facility.